Trailer Trash Bins are made for General Waste. They are not made for Heavy Waste such as CONCRETE, DIRT, BRICKS, ROCKS, RUBBLE, SAND, SOIL, TILES or anything along those lines. Heavy waste must make up no more than 2 Wheelbarrow Loads per skip bin. NO SPRING MATTRESSES OR CAR TYRES
Waste Types Accepted
Trailer Trash Skip Bins have some restrictions on waste types available. Click Accepted Waste Types to see what we can and can't take in our bins.
Skip Load Limit
The load limit for a Trailer Trash bin is 500kg. Overloaded bins may be weighed and a penalty of $20 per 100kg applied. If the order was processed via credit card then the customers credit card will be charged the relevant amount
Hazardous Materials such as Asbestos may not be placed in Trailer Trash bins.
Full List of Terms & Conditions
It is important that Hirers use our Mobile Trailer Trash Skips carefully.
Upon placement of an order with Trailer Trash for the hire of a Trailer Trash skip bin the Hirer agrees to the following terms and conditions as part of the Rental Agreement.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions, please contact Trailer Trash on 1300 887 274 (1300 T TRASH).
TO THE CUSTOMER:
The terms and conditions are part of this legally binding agreement, including hirer’s disclaimer from all liability for injury and damage.
1. The following are considered hazardous waste and are not acceptable for disposal in the Trailer Trash Skip Bin.
- Medical waste
- Grease trap waste
- Contaminated soil
- Used Oil Filters
- Containers Filled with Oil
- Asbestos: *Asbestos is a very dangerous substance. Incorrect disposal of asbestos may lead to criminal prosecution. The Hirer is liable for any asbestos found in the trailer skip. The cost of disposal of asbestos is the liability of the hirer, and may amount to thousands of dollars.
2. Trailer Trash Bins are made for General Waste. They are not made for Heavy Waste such as CONCRETE, DIRT, BRICKS, ROCKS, RUBBLE, SAND, SOIL, TILES or anything along those lines. Heavy waste must make up no more than 2 Wheelbarrow Loads per skip bin. NO SPRING MATTRESSES OR CAR TYRES
3. The maximum weight of the 4.0m³ trailer contents must not exceed 500kg. Contents exceeding 500kg will breach the allowable limit imposed by Roads Authorities for this type of trailer.
Trailers may be weighed upon return to the Trailer Trash site. Overloading will incur additional charges at a rate of $20 per 100kg, or part thereof.
4. Fines: The Hirer is liable for any fines imposed on the trailer skip whilst in possession of the Hirer. Examples include fines from Roads Authorities for illegal parking of the trailer bin, or fines from the Environmental Protection Agency for overloading the trailer or failing to secure the load.
5. Hirer will contact Trailer Trash as soon as possible if the trailer is involved in an accident. Cancellations or changes to bookings for our bins must be made at least 3 days prior to the delivery date of our bins or you will be charged the full amount.
If the skip is collected by the customer from one of our depots or if the skip is delivered by Trailer Trash;
6. The Hirer must provide as identity a valid Driving Licence and credit card (or one other form of ID). The Hirer agrees to these documents being photocopied and retained by Trailer Trash.
7. The Hirer must ensure that the trailer does not exceed the maximum towing capacity of the towing vehicle. Please refer to your Owners’ Manual of your vehicle.
8. Upon collection of the trailer, full payment for the hire is required.
9. The hirer agrees that Trailer Trash can retain the deposit to cover administration costs in the event of the hirer not returning the trailer at the end of the hire period. The hirer further agrees that Trailer Trash can retain the deposit in the event of the trailer being returned damaged or with parts missing whilst the actual costs of repairs or replacement parts are ascertained via a Trailer Trash dealership for which the hirer will be held liable.
10. The Hirer must ensure that the tow vehicle is properly fitted with a towing bracket, 50mm ball, appropriate wiring for lights and indicators, and capacity for safety chains to be fitted.
11. The Hirer shall ensure that the trailer will not be used:
a. for hire,
b. any illegal purposes,
c. outside the Metropolitan areas of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold Coast, or Perth;
d. or otherwise without prior consent will not lend, sell or otherwise part with the trailer from their control.
12. The trailer is the property of Trailer Trash and the Hirer at no time has right, title or interest in the hired trailer except that it is hired to the Hirer.
13. The trailer must be returned to Trailer Trash at the end of the hire period stipulated on the hire agreement.
Trailer Trash reserves the right at their discretion to extend the hire period up to a period of 48 hours maximum by telephone prior to the expiry of the agreement.
The normal advertised daily hire rate will become payable if a hirer fails to return a trailer at the end of the agreed hire period.
14. If a hirer seeks to return a trailer prior to the expiry of the agreed hire period Trailer Trash reserve the right not to make any refund of monies to the hirer. This will be entirely at the discretion of Trailer Trash.
15. The replacement value of the trailer hired is $5,800. The Hirer agrees to this value in the signing of the hire agreement.
16. All risks as stipulated in the terms and conditions of hire pass to the Hirer on the signing of the hire agreement and when the trailer leaves the physical possession and control of Trailer Trash. The Hirer indemnifies Trailer Trash and shall keep it and its officers and employees indemnified in respect of:
(a) any loss or damage (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) from any act, omission, or breach of this agreement or any law or regulation by the Hirer, its officers, or employees or any person permitted by the the Hirer to use the trailer,
(b) any claims by any person for injury to person or property, including consequential loss, arising from the use of the trailer.
17. The owner (Trailer Trash) shall not be liable for any injuries caused to the Hirer, their agents or any third parties arising out of the use of the trailer during the hire period.
18. The owner (Trailer Trash) shall not be liable for any consequential losses arising out of the use of the trailer or inability to use the trailer.
19. The Hirer is liable if the trailer is stolen, damaged or involved in an accident during the period of hire, whilst the trailer is both attached and detached from any vehicle. Any items carried or stored in the trailer are entirely the Hirer’s responsibility, as are any accidents arising from the use of the trailer or any injury sustained to the Hirer or any other third party.
20. The Hirer agrees to pay Trailer Trash in full the value of the trailer should it be stolen / lost / destroyed / confiscated / impounded. This amount shall become payable at the end of the hire period. Trailer Trash reserves the right to charge the full daily hire rate to the Hirer until such monies are paid in full.
21. The Hirer agrees to pay Trailer Trash the full costs of any repairs or replacement parts of the trailer should the trailer be damaged or have parts stolen from it during the period of hire. These repairs/parts shall be undertaken / supplied by an authorised Trailer Trash agent and charged accordingly.
22. The Hirer shall inform Trailer Trash if the equipment is in need of any repairs or adjustment, and shall not authorise any person to carry out any repairs or adjustments without prior consent from Trailer Trash. The trailer is used at the Hirer’s own risk, and the manufacturer’s stated tolerances must not be exceeded.
23. The Hirer must inspect the trailer and agrees to the trailer is in good. The Hirer agrees that the rental equipment has been received in good working condition, and will be returned in the same condition, ordinary wear and tear accepted.
24. The Hirer also agrees that in the event of the trailer not being returned to Trailer Trash at the end of the hire period that copies of the documentation supplied to Trailer Trash for identification purposes can be passed to the Police to assist in their investigations.
Any trailer not returned at the end of the hire period will be reported to the police as stolen and the hirer will be deemed to be unlawfully in possession of the trailer from the expiry time of the signed hire agreement.
25. The Hirer also agrees to pay the actual costs of Trailer Trash or their agents in their having to collect a trailer from the Hirer due to the Hirers refusal or inability to return it at the end of the hire period to the premises of Trailer Trash.
26. The Hirer also agrees to pay solicitors fee’s and court costs involved on behalf of Trailer Trash in their having to take any legal action to recover either the trailer, the value of the trailer or repair costs through the Hirer not complying with the terms and conditions of hire.
27. Load Must Be Secured: The Hirer agrees that the lids of the dumpster trailer will be closed and secured during transport of the trailer. Overfilling the bin or failing to secure the load can lead to fines by Roads Authorities, the EPA, and other regulatory authorities. Any such fines are the responsibility of the Hirer on a solicitor and own client basis.
28. Any amounts outstanding upon collection of skip may result in the contents of the skip being returned to the hirer, on their property.
29. Trailer Trash shall be entitled to serve notices on the address specified on the front of this agreement.
Cancellation and Changes policy
We understand that sometimes circumstances change, and you may want to cancel or change the dates of your booking. If this happens, here's what you need to do:
Changing the date of your booking
There is no charge for changes to your booking date provided you advise us at least 1 day prior to the original bin delivery date/time.
Changes on the day of delivery will incur a $60.00 delivery charge if the bin has already left our depot. If the bin has not left our depot then there will be no charge.
Call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 887 274 to change the booking and process any extra payment. We will email you to confirm the new dates of your booking.
Cancelling your booking
Call our Customer Service Centre at least 48 hours pror to delivery on 1300 887 274 to have the booking cancelled. We will process any refund due and send you an email to confirm the cancellation. Booking cancelled on the day of deliver will incur a $60 fee.
Changing your collection date
If you wish to extend the collection date of your skip you need to either call the Driver or Call our Customer Service Centre at least 48 hours pror to collection on 1300 887 274 or email email@example.com to have the booking extended .
If we arrive at your property to collect the skip and you tell the driver you want to keep it longer there will be a $60 delivery/return fee as well as the extra $5 per day charge.
DO NOT REPLY to the email that was sent to you to confirm your order, as it states it is a DONOTREPLY email address and we will not receive your notification regarding an extention and you will be charged.
***Trailer Trash reserves its right to charge a credit card previously used for any outstanding amounts without prior notice.
Late Payment Fees
All customers MUST pay by the agreed payment terms at the time of the booking.
Trailer Trash reserves its right to charge a credit card previously used for any outstanding amounts without prior notice.
Trailer Trash reserves its right to charge an interest fee and administration fee on any outstanding amounts.
As at the 1st of July 2013 the interest rate is 5% of the total amount outstanding charged weekly plus a $50 administration charge.
The Hirer agrees that any costs incurred in the collection of outstanding amounts including the fees of a debt collection agency and all associated court and legal costs are at the expense of the Hirer.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Customer Service on 1300 887 274.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Trailer Trash website, we may require information from you in order to
provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Trailer Trash is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Trailer Trash customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information
(such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required.
We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Trailer Trash uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Trailer Trash may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Trailer Trash does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Trailer Trash site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.ttrash.com.au.
Trailer Trash Security Policy
Trailer Trash uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Trailer Trash or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Trailer Trash.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Trailer Trash containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to deliver your skip bin within 90 minutes of your selected time; however please note that unforeseen traffic incidents can delay us.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 887 274.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a full refund provided you notify us at least 24 hours prior to us delivering the bin. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to bins that have been used or partially filled. All skip bins must be left empty and in their original condition.
All prices on the Trailer Trash website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.